High Sierra Swerve Review
Most people will need a backpack at one point in their life or another. Believe it or not backpacks have come a long way, well at least from my old Eastpack. The High Sierra Swerve has your confront, viability, and technology in mind. There are plenty of pockets and compartments for just about all of your gear, home work, laptop and more in the High Sierra Swerve. If you would like to learn more about the High Sierra Swerve you will have to watch.
• Overall Dimensions: 19"X 13"X 7.75"
• Weight: 2.49 lbs.
• Capacity 2230 cubic inches
• laptop size 16x11x1.75in)
• Duralite Ripstop - 600 x 300-denier ripstop Duralite fabric features a special water resistant coating to help keep gear dry.
• Waffle Weave - 500 x 500-denier waffle ripstop Duralite fabric features a special water resistant coating to help keep gear dry.
• Laptop compartment - Is a built-in padded compartment designed to carry your laptop computer and help protect it from shocks while traveling.
• Premium Organizer - Organizer compartment with multiple pockets, including zippered mesh pocket, pen pockets, lidded media pocket and key fob.
This video was taken using a Vixia HF R400 with these settings;
Auto .mp4 @ 35mps
Wireless mic; Audio Technica ATR288W VHF